Question the Sphere?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Have you got the skills?
Question the sphere is a Quiz-FPS game where you have to answer questions to get bullets. Questions range from "How tall is Donald Trump to How many people stepped on the moon".
The questions are based on topics.
- General - General knowledge.
- Gaming - Questions about video games.
- Fun - Questions where you might learn a few random facts.
How do I play?
You need bullets to shoot the spheres hidden around the map, you can get bullets by answering questions correctly. Press "Q" to load a question. Don't get hit by a car otherwise you lose!
- You win the game by shooting all the spheres around the map.
- You lose the game when you run out of time. (Look in the bottom left corner)
- You can also lose the game if you get hit by a car.
- Move - WASD
- Jump - Space
- Shoot - Left mouse button
- Load question - Q
- Pause/Settings - Escape
Asset packs used
Hover over each link or highlight them to view it
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.