Smash the cars
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Smash all the cars, but don't smash the service vehicles.
How to play
- Once you're ready press the space key to start.
- Use the arrow up and arrow down or W and S to switch lanes.
- If you're playing on windows you can use a gamepad to play.
- Gain points when you collide with other vehicles.
- When you collide with service vehicles (ambulance vans, police cars,
fire trucks), you get a warning. Once you have 4 warnings the game is over.
- Win the game by staying alive.
- Lose the game by getting 4 warnings
I created all of the art myself. You can download them for free at the links below.
Font: Extrude http://www.pentacom.jp/pentacom/bitfontmaker2/gallery/tester.php?id=238
Music: Bit Bit Loop by Kevin MacLeod https://freepd.com
Made for QaziJam 11
|Made with||MagicaVoxel, Unity|
|Tags||3D, cars, Casual, Colorful, Endless, gamepad, qazijam, Voxel, voxel-art|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Smash The Cars - Windows 16 MB
Smash The Cars - Linux 44 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Made a video